We are an award-winning university and we are committed to providing our students with the best possible experience. We continue to invest in both our facilities and our innovative approach to education. Our students benefit from industry-relevant teaching, and resources and support designed to help them succeed. These range from our modern library and computing facilities to dedicated careers advice and our impressive Students’ Union activities.
Key Course Benefits:
- Coventry University is ranked 10th for Physiotherapy in the Complete University Guide 2020
- High levels of student satisfaction of 98% (NSS 2019)
- Eligibility to apply to join the CSP and to register with HCPC to use the protected title of ‘physiotherapist’.
- Our physiotherapy course has exceptional resources housed in the state-of-the-art facilities, including mock wards with interactive mannequins, operating theatre, community houses, sport and exercise environments.
- Opportunities for guest lectures led by experts in their fields and employers in large NHS trusts, private practice, industry and sport, such as the Head of Sports Medicine at WBA FC, and Karen Middleton Chief Exec of the CSP.
Click the links below to find for about our courses
Meet the Course Director: Pippa Steele
Meet the Course Director: Jackie Shanley
MSc Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy (closed to admissions 2020-2021)
Meet the Course Director: Gail Forrester-Gale
For more information: Julie Sellars